UX – UI Designer at Blockstream
Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology powerhouses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will partner with our business leaders, product management, engineering teams, and our customers to build experience covering a wide range of scenarios. You’ll make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for people to push Bitcoin adoption.
What will you do?
- Help create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
- Work with Product and Engineering to establish goals, interactions, and visuals of an array of products and websites
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and reference materials
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and new patterns for our established design language
- Ensure the development of products and websites without compromising on core experiential principles
- Work in an agile manner to adjust project goals and execute revisions while maintaining established schedules
What do you need to succeed?
- Knowledge of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency
- 5+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Proven experience creating prototypes or wireframes for complex web applications and workflows
- Experienced working in direct collaboration with product leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Is pragmatic and a problem solver
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!