UX Research Coordinator at Autodesk
UX Research Coordinator
Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
A clear customer-focus is the key to our success—Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) tackles important problems for construction projects in simple and novel ways. We’re eager to hire our first full-time UX Research Coordinator, who will play a critical role in driving our R&D org towards clear processes around engaging with customers.
As a UX Research Coordinator at ACS, you will work closely with our sales, customer success and product operations teams, as well as researchers, product managers, and designers, to facilitate strong relationships between our customers and our R&D org.
This will include interfacing directly with customers as well as with internal stakeholders. You’ll also develop and deploy processes around recruiting participants for research studies, maintaining a robust panel of research participants, and fostering customer engagement.
- Identify and schedule participants for user research, based on requests from researchers, designers and product managers
- Grow our user research panel, ensuring that our R&D org has access to a consistent pool of highly engaged customers
- Own ongoing relationships with customers and customer-facing teams
- Create a positive experience around customers’ engagement in research
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Adept at engaging directly with customers via clear verbal and written communication
- Proven track record of initiating and driving projects autonomously
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills; has excelled at managing multiple projects at once
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with UX/usability research and methods
- Experience with Research Operations or participant recruiting teams
- Remote OK
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!