UX Designer at Bullhorn
Remote, United States
Bullhorn is looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer to join our Product Team. This candidate must be the type of designer who likes to take initiative and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment while maintaining an impeccable design sense and attention to detail. You will be working on customer-facing products, client-facing products, and internal tools. Emphasis on user research, prototyping and testing is a must. We are particularly interested in designers that have “done it before” and have worked on products that touched millions.
Why this job is important:
A UX Designer solves customer problems and creates brilliant solutions. We champion our customers requirements and shape product roadmaps.
As a UX Designer a typical day might include:
- Collaborating with fellow designers, product managers, engineers, data analysts, and client-facing teams to design, launch, and iterate on high-impact products
- Producing user interface sketches, workflows, schematics, and interactive prototypes
- Leading, organizing, designing, and moderating frequent user research and testing
- Providing thought leadership on usability of new and existing products, and advance initiatives for improving the end-to-end user experience
- Working closely with business, product and tech leadership to identify and clearly formulate customer needs. You’ll understand the customers deeply and be a “voice of the customer” in strategic and tactical discussions
- Leading problem space discovery, including generative research, and prototype-based validation. Visualize the problem space with concept models where necessary and facilitate team alignment in understanding the scope of the problem
This job might be for you if you:
- Have the ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- Have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience, specifically designing web-based and mobile applications (iOS & Android) in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Apply your expertise in designing experiences, but always validate your approach with quantitative and qualitative data and defend your decisions with well-structured arguments
- Have demonstrated success in a remote position
Bonus points for:
- Agile/scrum experience and previous work in a cross functional environment is strongly desired
- Experience working at a B2B / B2C SaaS company
- Have a BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field
- Have visual design skills (Sketch, Figma etc)
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly “First Thursday” social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!