User Experience Researcher, Live and Digital at Unity Technologies
Title: UX Researcher, Live & Digital
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our Live & Digital team. You will be doing research for our website that gets over 4 million monthly uniques! In this role, you will work closely with designers, product management, and engineering teams to validate new concepts and improve existing experiences for the purpose of enhancing and delivering a differentiated customer value for our online ecosystem.
The User Researcher has to be an excellent communicator as well as a flexible team player that thrives in a fast-paced, distributed and dynamic work environment. We want someone who is a self-starter and understands user behaviors that can drive User Research to bring data and insights into every decision that we make. This role reports into the Head of UX on the Live & Digital team.
- Define and lead the user research strategy and objectives to formulate a research plan based on the company’s strategic goals and business needs.
- Conduct user studies through usability testing, field research, surveys, diary studies, and other methods that are deemed impactful relative to improving the user’s online experience.
- Enable evidence-based Design decisions.
- Determine and lead common methods for design research: our team currently conducts surveys, usability tests and user interviews.
- Apply user research data and insights to the definition of personas, user scenarios, and customer journeys.
- Experience with User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, and/or applied product research
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) that enable them to relay complex information in a simple, clear, and concise manner to effectively collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and participate in design discussions and explorations.
- Solid understanding of best practices for web.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables from generative, formative, and summative research
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience defining KPIs and success criteria for user experience improvements.
- Deep knowledge of game engines and the game development domain.
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Experience working and building in Unity
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!