User Experience Lead at Moodle
UX Lead – Worldwide search
Location: Barcelona Catalonia ES
Moodle with us!
Youve probably heard of Moodle – the world’s most popular learning platform, used by over 60% of the worlds universities, as well as countless schools and companies. It’s our mission to empower educators to improve our world and at Moodle HQ we are always on the lookout for like-minded, passionate people to help us achieve this.
We have a rare, challenging, significant and exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Lead to take the lead in defining the UX strategy over the next few years to improve the usability across our multiple products, working together with our entire global community.
To understand more, watch this video explanation from our Founder and CEO, Martin Dougiamas on the important role the UX Lead plays.
Interested? Sounds like a good fit?
We’d love to meet you Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Approach to providing a clear UX strategy
- Demonstrated experience as a leader in UX Design and Research
- Experience leading a team of UX designers, running design sprints and collating user feedback from a large and diverse community of users
- Approach to user research, data collection and validation to inform design decisions
- Proven experience in human-centered design thinking and toolkits
- Exceptional ability to work online with people in other timezones
We are undertaking a worldwide search for this role and are open to remote work. We want to hire the best person for the job regardless of where they are located.
Please send your application and any supporting documentation in ENGLISH.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!