User Acquisition Manager
at Clubhouse Software
Based in New York, Clubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that gets out of your way and brings teams together to build better products. We are on a mission to make work more enjoyable for software teams around the world. Over 1,500 organizations including LaunchDarkly, Dataiku, Elastic, and NuBank use Clubhouse to build software at scale.
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to manage, optimize and scale our paid marketing channels. As the first User Acquisition Manager, you will be a key-member of the Clubhouse Marketing team reporting directly to the CMO. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of scaling our paid channels, optimizing our web properties for conversion, and experimenting with new levers for growth.
What you will do:
- Scale paid acquisition channels – SEM, social, podcasts, retargeting, display, etc.
- Implement experiments and optimize campaigns through ruthlessly organized and thorough A/B testing
- Manage and scale our incentive programs and free trial offering
- Research, recommend, and implement campaigns for new acquisition channels
- Partner with our data team to record and track monthly KPIs
- Partner with our web team to design and develop landing pages for campaigns
- Monitor budgeting and adjust spend accordingly across all acquisition channels
Who we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated success in managing and scaling a multi-million dollar paid acquisition budget in at least two previous roles
- Full-funnel A/B testing and optimization experience from ads to landing pages
- Skilled at top paid channels including Google Ads
- Savvy with third party data and analytics platforms (Segment, Google Analytics, Chartio, etc)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience with developer tools and the project management space is a major bonus
What we offer:
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer an equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don’t work crazy hours and don’t expect you to either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.