Title: Unity Engineer
Location: Anywhere in the US
VirBELA is seeking individuals who are mature, inquisitive, and reliable. At VirBELA you will be working on a cross-disciplinary team that includes organizational psychologists, virtual world specialists, and game designers.
The Game Tester/Product Release Specialist is responsible for testing various gaming technologies and releasing software products to our end customers. As a vital member of the technology team, the Game Tester/Product Release Specialist will develop and maintain production release cycles and be responsible for ensuring that software updates are of the highest quality and bug-free.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish test procedures for quality assurance of finished product
- Maintain a bug tracking system
- Work with external design resources to ensure quality design and performance
- Develop and manage test plan and test case creation based on user stories
- Assist in issue analysis, debugging, and preparing a test environment, as needed
- Collaborate across project teams
- Maintain and communicate the release calendar to stakeholders
- Establish a recurring launch process and set of tools
- Coordinate release preparation with training, support, marketing, and others
- Ensure release notes and other crucial details are properly communicated
- BA/BS in technology and/or related field required
- C# coding expertise within the Unity game engine ecosystem
- Must have Inside out knowledge of Unity for 3D
- Importing and manipulating art assets in Unity Game engine
- Proficiency working with Maya asset workflows between Maya and Unity
- Must have experience with Lighting and Shading in Unity
- Experience in writing tools for Unity, including custom Inspector windows.
- Understanding of 3D graphics pipeline
- Experience with version control software (i.e. Git)