Remote | Freelance
Job #: 141659
- Previous UX/UI design experience
- Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a relevant field
- Strong portfolio of completed design projects
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity in top design concept and prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in discussing and communicating design concepts with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Looking for someone who is really talented at UI. Ideally, they have either studied graphic design in college, taken graphic design courses, or have a strong portfolio.
- This person can be located remote anywhere in the country. Right now, our other two designers live in Chicago and Seattle. Ok with opening up the talent pool to those locations or areas throughout the US.
- This position could be filled by a remote designer. We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer who has a graphic design background.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers and other teams to design a great user experience
- Design the on-site and off-site experiences that will impact millions of customer’s shopping journey daily OR
- Design a great user experience for our enterprise platforms (retail and brand portals) for all of US eCommerce
- Translate business requirements into simple flows/interactions and design interfaces that are visually appealing and functional
- Provide all mockups, wireframes, prototypes, final visual design, and flows when needed
- Ensure there is consistent design language across products
- Help promote UX best practices and contribute to the working design style and guidelines QA features before release
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UI/UX design, product design, or equivalent experience
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field preferred
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual and interaction design
- Detail-oriented and ability to think critically and provide simple and creative solutions to complex problems while accounting for technical and/or business constraints
- Flexible and able to provide quick turnarounds when needed in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, and other visual design and wire-framing tools