UI Design Analyst at J.J. Keller and Associates
Title: UI Design Analyst
- Requisition #: 12212
- Functional Area: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work Options: Work remotely from home in the US
- Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
The purpose of this position is to design and develop user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) concepts, prototypes and associated documentation for assigned applications. The UI design work includes visual look & feel, graphics and system navigation to ensure a rich and intuitive user experience. The UX work involves understanding customer’s needs through a variety of tools and analysis and designing for an engaging and user-friendly customer journey. This position is also responsible for assisting with quality assurance processes and managing design projects from inception to completion to ensure timelines, budget and quality expectations are met.
This position can work remote (home-based office) from within the US.
- Designs and develops user interface (UI) concepts, prototypes and associated documentation for internal and external-facing web and/or applications based on high level business plans.
- Works with project stakeholders to translate high level business requirements into detailed design specifications.
- Delivers detailed design requirements and functional UI prototypes that integrate into existing Application Development and Quality Assurance (QA) processes.
- Performs UI programming (in some areas), including the creation of UI code for various applications.
- Assists with the development and implementation of QA processes related to web and/or mobile application design, development and ongoing maintenance.
- Works collaboratively with project stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Product Development, Development, etc.) on expectations for usability, workflow, features, functions and overall look-and-feel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Business related field.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, an Associate’s degree in a technology-related field combined with two years of additional related experience may be considered.
- 3+ years technology system design and analysis experience.
- 2+ years end user faced activities related to system implementations, usability and/or requirements definition.
- 2+ years experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator or other similar applications).
- Prior project management experience with small-to-medium technology based projects.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. Our associates have named J. J. Keller as a Great Place to Work® four years in the running. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!