Tutor Operations Specialist – French Speaking at Varsity Tutors
Title: Tutor Operations Specialist (French Speaking)
Location: Remote – Anywhere
Overview of Position
Varsity Tutors is building a global on-demand expert network and is on a mission to help people learn by seamlessly connecting experts and learners in any subject, anywhere, anytime. The Tutor Operations Specialist will shift focus seasonally between tutor sourcing and tutor engagement responsibilities based on business need and demand. This role will serve different aspects of market operations connected but not limited to identifying high caliber tutor candidates, onboarding of tutors, and match-making of tutors and clients.
We are looking for candidates with an interest in working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment. The ideal candidate easily adapts to the needs of the organization, is a problem solver and self-starter, and has a passion for fulfilling our company’s mission of helping people learn.
- Education-based professional experience preferred.
- Fluent in French
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent judge of character.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment where priorities change quickly.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn business practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours per week), including some nights and weekends
- Screen candidates for tutor, group instructor, and educator roles (all independent contractors.
- Conduct interviews (video and phone) with candidates.
- Facilitate the tutor-setup process in the tutor marketplace.
- Assist in tutor onboarding and tutor support.
- Match clients with qualified tutors.
- Help tutors with questions, placements, and other engagement needs.
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Company Plan
- Remote Position, fully work from home (or wherever you like!)
- PTO, paid holidays, plus a floating holiday (for your birthday!)
- Paid VTO (“volunteer time off” to do community service/charity work)
- 52 hours of Free Learning Sessions per year for you or immediate families members and free access to our Virtual School Day classes and School@Home program
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to help revolutionize how the world learns!