Remote Tutoring @ Crimson Education
We’re a company of game-changers.
We strive to help our students envision the best version of themselves and level up. We’re obsessed with with our students’ outcomes and measure success against the impossible, and we only play to win.
Come join us as we continue to forge a pathway for our students, joining our network of more than 1,500 tutors and mentors from around the world! With an HQ in Auckland, New Zealand and offices in more than 24 locations around the world – there’s something for everyone.
We encourage you to find out more about us and explore the ideal tutoring, mentoring, or consulting opportunity for you.
If you’re a high achiever, have enjoyed excellent grades in High School and/or University, have strong soft skills and are passionate about education, you may fit right in as a tutor to the extensive network that is Crimson Education. Crimson Education is currently looking for tutors, mentors, and consultants in all subject areas.
In this role you will be providing students enrolled with Crimson with subject-specific knowledge/support in your area(s) of expertise. You will create and deliver comprehensive lesson plans and resources to supplement your tutoring sessions. We’re looking for tutors with an excellent understanding of the local curriculum (in your territory) as well as strong subject matter experience in the area you wish to tutor.
These roles are part-time, can be done remotely working with students based around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working closely with a variety of students based across the world – including the US, Asia, Australia and Europe.
- Conducting formal tutoring sessions with students on a frequent ongoing basis.
- Providing subject-specific expertise to students within your tutoring portfolio.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive lesson plans that tackle students’ needs – we will be providing some training on this!
- Maintaining reasonable levels of e-mail communication with students outside of formal sessions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You’ve got excellent High School and University grades
- You’re passionate about education and enjoy teaching – ideally you’ve even got some experience tutoring students already!
- You’re detail oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- You’ve got fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Application Consulting Guidelines: You are a current student or graduate of a top 50 graduate or post-graduate program in the US
- Extracurricular and Leadership Consulting Guidelines: You are a current student or graduate of a top 25 undergraduate program in the US
- Tutoring Guidelines: You scored in the 95th percentile or above in the subject(s) or test(s) you wish to tutor in
If this sounds like you, and you like the idea of working with intelligent young adults and cutting edge technologies, then get in touch and apply today!