Remote | Freelance | International
Our client is currently seeking a Tripwire Administrator.
Keys & Notes:
- Tripwire administration
- Organizing / Cataloging within (taxonomy)
- Tripwire Enterprise – helping customers with the implementation of Tripwire’s FIM and Policy Compliance solution for both SOX and PCI regulatory compliance requirements.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Tripwire security application.
- Guide and support application teams with onboarding, troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues by working with system administrators, and vendor support.
- Experience configuring Tripwire to operate and discover security, application, and operating system related items.
- Must have experience in optimizing Tripwire to capture data and events, filter out unneeded items, and configure tripwire application itself to run efficiently.’
- Help with investigating connectivity issues and recommend corrective action.
- Experience in documenting Tripwire operations, configurations, and changes.
- Experience to test, troubleshoot, and recommend changes for TripWire operation and security.
- Experience in configuring Tripwire to report and alert thru external systems
- Experience in configuring and review Tripwire to filter out, confirm, and/or identify false positives.
- Patch and test new and old versions of Tripwire.
- Liaise with security, compliance & application teams to understand and implement monitoring solutions to comply with required standards.
- Provide audit evidence for monitored systems.
- Handle product version upgrades and agent upgrades while adhering to change management guidelines.