Triage Registered Nurse
MEDICAL – MEDICAL
The Triage RN provides healthcare consultation to patient care coordinators facilitating the navigation of patients seeking telemedicine services through The Pill Club. Further provides services and health advice for patients via SMS text, telehealth practices, and over the phone. Evaluates, assesses, and documents patients’ questions, concerns, and appropriate intervention(s). Must implement critical thinking to provide best allocation of health services per patient need (i.e.: further evaluation with PCP or OB-GYN, referral to local urgent care/ER, etc.). Be able to talk on the phone while typing and navigating through various software applications simultaneously. The Triage RN further functions as a liaison between patient care coordinators and the nurse practitioner team. Candidate must be clinically strong in Women’s Health, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- A Natural Leader
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in virtual team setting
- Strong Clinical Background (OB-GYN, Family Medicine, or Women’s Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Current/active RN multi-state licensure (50 state licensure preferred)
- Two-years experience as a registered nurse
- Ability to understand and navigate MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute. Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- RN experience in Women’s Health, OB-GYN, and/or Family Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk and/or listen. You are required to sit and use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for computer and written work with the ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.