We’re looking for someone who loves breaking things. As a Tester at Trello, you’ll work directly with talented designers and developers on a product used by over 17 million people around the world.
- You have previous experience in manually testing web and mobile apps.
- You’re an expert communicator. You know how best to communicate with developers and see your role as tester as an integral part of the development process.
- You’re comfortable working autonomously, in an environment that isn’t bogged down by layers of strict process. When something needs to get done, you get it done.
- You’re a self-starter, highly curious, comfortable with us releasing early and often, and see part of your role as being an advocate for the end-user.
- You’re super detail oriented and love finding bugs.
- You’re familiar with basic Git commands
- You’re already familiar with Trello and want to help us make it even better!
- We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We’re strongly against separations of responsibility and throwing work “over the wall.”
We built Trello to be a remarkably great place to work.
We welcome all applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.