Bilingual (Spanish/English) Virtual
Job Locations: US-Work from Home
Job ID: 2019-1740
Division: Travel Leaders Corporate
# of Openings: 1
Category: Travel Agent
Offer best in class travel consultation to Travel Leaders clients. Quote and book accurate domestic & international, car and hotel reservations, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Service inbound corporate travel requests.
- Delivery extraordinary customer service to all travel leaders clients.
- Greet all clients with enthusiasm.
- Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process.
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
- Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
- Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
- Maintain goal expectations in the following areas:
- Productivity measured by transactions per day.
- Quality minimal customer service issues.
- Customer experience measured through call monitoring performance
- 5 years’ travel selling experience
- 5+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Fluent in Spanish and English language strongly preferred
- Ability to work between the hours of 10am-7pm EST required
- Excellent travel industry knowledge
- Mastery in WorldSpan GDS, with experience in multiple GDS’
- GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, pricing.
- Corporate travel experience required
- Expert in international travel bookings and process
- Experienced handling of multiple accounts
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Embrace change, adaptable, viewed as a leader
- Has strong understanding of own skill set and development opportunities
- Demonstrates exceptional team work
- Proactively offers support when ability matches need
- Acts as a leader among peers
- Thanks peers for support they have provided
- Consistently demonstrates master of the guiding principles in daily work habits
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to peers and leaders when appropriate
- Ability to handle most difficult situations
- May seek minimal guidance, but generally has solution at hand
- Able to support peers in decision-making
- Knows when to escalate to a supervisor
- Strong understanding of key TLC initiatives and employs strong change management skills consistently