Travel Leader I at InComm
Travel Leader I
Job Location: US-Remote
By powering incentive and reward programs through our leading-edge technology, InComm delivers best-in-class, member-centric engagement solutions through its division, InComm InCentives. The InComm InCentives platform specializes in allowing clients to connect to our gateway of products, including physical and digital gift cards, name-brand merchandise, group and individual travel, experience tickets and a branded Apple Store. We are the only company that can boast a single API connection, which allows our clients to facilitate their own rewards program with access to our broad portfolio through quick-access integration options. We can also create a fully-hosted, white-label rewards site branded to match our client’s look and feel, with custom curated catalog based on program goals, including reward categories, brands and merchandise. We have the experience, technology and partnerships to help our clients craft the perfect reward or incentive program, either by customizing their own portal or utilizing our existing interface.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number one company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation.
- Lead an event program and create on site schedules
- Manage food and beverage events, and client room blocks
- Coordinate airport and activity transportation
- Manage activity selections and changes
- Act as liaison with the client executive team, inventory and coordinate deliveries such as departure notices or room gifts
- Manage and staff on site hospitality desk as an information place for program guests to ask questions or obtain information
- 3 years coordinatining on site events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and Word
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!