Travel Insurance Consultant Remote Location – $50k per Annum
AardvarkCompare is one of the leading InsureTech Companies in the USA. Our entire world is about helping our customers choose great travel insurance for their next trip.
We are great at this. Indeed, we have the highest TrustPilot score of any Travel Insurance company in the United States.
As we add to our team it is essential that we maintain our incredibly high customer service skills.
Whilst the vast majority of our customers self-serve online, there will always be some who like to Chat, Call or Email.
As a Travel Insurance Consultant, this is your primary responsibility. We do not cold call, we do not solicit. Ours is a world of inbound requests from customers.
- We do not upsell, we do not stretch a customer’s wallet.
- Indeed, we have no sales targets whatsoever.
- Your responsibility is to serve the customer.
- Our job is simple we find the lowest priced policy that serves their needs.
- You will need to be or become a Travel Insurance expert.
- You will need to have a deep understanding of the coverage benefits in every plan we offer.
- You will need to be a master communicator ours is a complex insurance product, so it is essential that we are able to talk about it in a language that our customers can understand.
- The majority of the time our phones are not ringing.
- This gives us time to create excellent content for our site.
- We would like you to be a part of this.
- When not engaged with customers you will be writing creating useful articles that will be loaded onto our site.
- You will be directed, of course, but you should be very comfortable as a researcher and a writer.
- We are a modern company. Our staff are based worldwide.
- We have a core team in Florida and California, but your location is your choice. You will need to be based in the United States for this role.
- Many of us work from a home office location.
- Others prefer regular office facilities.
- The choice is yours.
- You must be P&C qualified in your home state.
- Ideally, you will also hold A,H & L, although this is not a pre-requisite.
- A Travel Insurance background is an advantage, but is not a pre-requisite.
- You must be adept at utilizing Email, Word and Chat systems.
- You must have a strong command of the English language, with the ability to deploy your language skills in the medium that best serves our customers.
- Warmth, Empathy, Humor.
- These all matter to acustomer, and they matter to us.
- If you have a genuine desire to serveothers, and can show these characteristics to those you serve, you will fit in beautifully.
- Ours is a very straightforward compensation plan. Travel Insurance Consultants are paid $50,000 per year, paid monthly in arrears.
- Currently Monday Friday, 9am 6pm Pacific.
- 15 paid days of vacation per year.
In the future there will be opportunities to move to a more innovative 7 on / 7 off schedule.