Transcribers at TransPerfect
At TransPerfect, we are looking for speakers of various languages to join our worldwide network of workers on a variety of innovative and interesting remote projects and jobs to improve Artificial Intelligence (i.e. as speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology or other areas of human-machine interaction).
TransPerfect has over 5,000 full-time employees, a network of over 5,000 certified linguists and subject-area specialists, and over 90 offices in cities around the globe, making it the world’s largest privately held language services provider. TransPerfect is certified to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015, ensuring the highest level of quality and service for all projects. Our global group of companies completes over 300,000 projects per year and works with many of the world’s most recognizable enterprises.
In this role, you will work as a Transcriber. You will perform some or all of the following tasks: transcription, data labeling, and data classification. This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy. Attention to detail is a must to succeed in this role!
- The ability to work from home from your own computer
- A stable internet connection
- Full-time availability to meet daily data requirements
- Preparation and classification of accurate data
- Excellent written communication skills
- Working well in a team environment
- Enthusiasm for conducting research and answering hard, data-driven questions.
- The ability to self-motivate and be proactive to handle ambiguity and the challenge of evolving work goals
- Native Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, German, and French.
We have full-time opportunities with a flexible schedule.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!