Training Support Assistant at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Virtual Training Support Assistant
- Job Location: Other-Remote Office
- ID: 2021-8652
- Status: On Call
- Shift: Varied
- Schedule: Mon – Fri
- Hours of Work: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Working closely with the Sr Manager, Systems and Operations and larger PECS training team, the Virtual Training Support Assistant will be responsible for ensuring all technology support needed during a live training or consultation service is timely and effective within PECS. To succeed in this role, the Virtual Training Support Assistant should have excellent time management, and communication skills, and be adept and agile in learning the functionalities of various technology platforms. Ultimately, the Virtual Training Support Assistant’s responsibility is to lead and oversee all support related tasks during live training and consultation services, including managing breakout rooms, attendance, audio and video, PowerPoint slide decks, handouts, and any other questions or concerns as they arise from the training team or participants.
- Provide support for virtual trainings, events, larger projects and other consultation services in appropriate business segment to ensure that all are well organized and running smoothly and provide an outstanding experience for both our customers and trainers
- Assist in Professional Education and Continuum Solutions efforts to clearly document and communicate standardized processes across business segments regarding virtual training support needs
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS office business suites (e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Teams, MS SharePoint etc.)
- Experience with video conferencing, learning system management and customer relationship management systems, including Zoom, WebEx, On24, Thought Industries, Smartsheet, Salesforce etc.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as high attention to detail
- Associate’s Degree or 3+ years related experience
- Knowledge of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation business practices
- Previous experience in healthcare field, including behavioral health
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!