Training Coordinator at Hollaback
Title: Training Coordinator – Remote
- Location: US National
We’re seeking a candidate who can provide support across all our training programs and help manage the many moving parts required for training success. The training coordinator is responsible for varying elements of scheduling, preparing, facilitating, monitoring, evaluating and documenting training activities. They will be responsible for coordinating training with a team of trainers and consultants for a wide variety of clients and community programs.
This role will require an entrepreneurial spirit that combines a strong work ethic, a solutions-driven ethos, self-awareness, a passion for social justice and critical attention to detail. They will need to be highly-organized, an excellent communicator, and able to manage many details and relationships. In addition to the required technical skills, we’re looking for someone who can hold a strong desire to meaningfully address harassment, who shares a commitment to Hollaback!’s values, and is willing to function as an integrated member of our dynamic, committed, and engaged team.
The Training Coordinator will be managed by the Training Director.
- Training Coordination – Map training plans and schedules; liaise with training team, partnership/sales team, clients, and community partners; use a variety of systems and tools (e.g., G-Suite, Zoom, LMS) in daily operations.
- External Relationship Management – Build and maintain relationships with partners, site leaders, clients, community groups to drive recurring business and other movement-building opportunities with a training component.
- Knowledge Management/Transfer – Develop and maintain aids and systems to effectively keep and transfer information among team members, current and future.
- Training Development, Delivery, and Evaluation – Develop training materials and participant learning aids; may deliver or assist in the delivery of training programs; evaluate program effectiveness and collaborate around solutions and improvements.
- Identify Training Needs – Identify ongoing and future training needs through assessments, and metrics collection and analysis.
- Communications & Reports – Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams to optimize effectiveness of trainings and social media platforms/other communications; create training-related reports and statistical analysis.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
(Must have 80%)
- 3+ years experience as a trainer or training coordinator, with 1-2 years experience training on related issue areas
- Training facilitation and/or training development experience
- Strong technical skills across technology platforms (Google Suite, Zoom, Salesforce,
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and display persistence in following through
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and principles; instructional design; training methodologies; learning management systems/training coordination systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in program management
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick-thinker: Can boil a great amount of information into take-aways and next steps
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive growth plans
- Eager to take on challenges with a sense of humor
- Salary is $56-$58K. There is PTO of 15 days, summer Fridays and a monthly healthcare stipend.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!