Training and Development Coordinator at Communication Service for the Deaf - CSD
Training and Development Coordinator
Talent and Culture
The Training and Development Coordinator will lead CSD employee training initiatives. This position supports trainings performed across CSD with an emphasis on supporting the following areas: Human Resources, leadership, business processes and continuous improvement. The Training Coordinator will map out training plans and design and develop content and curriculum for trainings. This role will be the technical subject matter expert on CSD’s LMS (Learning Management System). This position will also be responsible for designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training and development classes. A successful candidate will recommend best practices for training development strategies, provide data analysis and dash-boarding for all supported areas.
- Analyze and prioritize business needs for training
- Create class content
- Develop interactive web-based training
- Coordinate times to film instructors
- Edit final products including adding captions and voice dubbing
- Put interactive segments onto the LMS, create final tests for comprehension, and create certificates to award those who complete the course
- Track completion and follow up with leadership with reports of team training performance
- Collaborate with HR business partners, leaders, and appropriate parties to facilitate the planning, coordination, implementation and upkeep of trainings
- Produce timely and effective tracking, analysis, reporting and posting of training metrics and key performance indicators
- Perform research on various topics
- Analyze and interpret training data and information and make recommendations based on findings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, training, information systems, communications, education or related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- 2 years of professional experience in project management, organizational design, developing and delivering training, or business administration
- Ability to communicate effectively using American Sign Language
- CSD offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!