Trainer at Pearl Interactive Network
- Location: Virtual, in the U.S.
The Trainer is responsible to plan, coordinate and conduct training for new and existing employees to build and maintain a capable, efficient and effective workforce that meets the organizational goals by using industry best practices for training development.
- Organizes training material to educate employees during the implementation process of strategic and standard techniques.
- Assists with development and delivery of specific learning and evaluates training outcomes.
- Conducts ongoing training to ensure consistent and complete understanding of the knowledge and skills required to report accurate and timely data collections.
- Secures training space, classroom set-up, training resources, and collection and entry of training data.
- Monitors progress of trainees and provide continuous support to improve knowledge and understanding to aid in job performance.
- Maintains training materials to ensure that all staff are kept up-to-date with any policy, procedures and application changes that occur.
- Assists in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from employees and customers.
- Completes CSR observations to observe trends and make recommendations for changes in scripting and training.
- Completes peer audits to share best practices and aid in improving peer facilitation and knowledge skills.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Location: Virtual based
- Bachelor s degree or appropriate combination of education and 3-5 years customer service and training or equivalent military experience required
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly, professionally and fluently
- PC Proficiency especially focused on Outlook and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to motivate and facilitate change and learning
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to respond professionally to difficult or tense situations that may arise out of daily duties
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels required
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Promotes a positive team environment and employee participative culture
- Has solid understanding of company policy and procedures
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation or DoD Clearance, Suitability and Skills Assessments Required
Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Training, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication Skills, Strong Presentation Skills, Public Speaking
Pearl offers a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K. Additional ancillary benefits will also be available.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!