Trainer at NoRedInk
Virtual Trainer (Contract)
US Pacific to US Eastern
NoRedInk helps millions of students in grades 5-12 become better writers. Our adaptive curriculum guides learners through a continuous process of skill-building, feedback, and revision and delivers actionable performance data to teachers and administrators. Used in over 50% of school districts, we’re on a mission to unlock every writer’s potential.
To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a talented Virtual Trainer that will help teachers using NoRedInk become more effective writing instructors by facilitating virtual training sessions and interactive webinars. This individual will play a critical role in supporting NoRedInk’s users by sharing best practices and providing highly-effective online training to Premium teachers.
Please note that this is contract position and the number of hours per week that will be required will vary, but will be between 6-14 hours during high volume months (~August-October). The exact number of hours will be contingent on both our need and your availability, and you will be given the flexibility to schedule your training with each school at a mutually convenient time during typical school contract hours (~7am-4pm). This will be an annual contract but there is the possibility of it being renewed.
What You’ll Do:
- Train teachers to most effectively use NoRedInk with students in the classroom, highlighting:
- Best practices
- Key site features
- Transforming student writing
- Using data to drive instruction
- Supporting teachers with NoRedInk (for admins & coaches)
- 6-14 hours of preparation and training per week during high volume months
- Ensure that teachers engage with training resources that support their instruction
- Provide a successful onboarding experience for hundreds of ELA teachers and support their use of NoRedInk Premium throughout the 2020-2021 school year
- 2+ years of experience in education
- At least one year of ELA teaching experience in addition to ELA content and instructional expertise
- Grades 4-12 instructional background
- Experience integrating technology into traditional instruction models
- Experience presenting to adults or training other teachers in their department
- Customer-centric communication
- Teacher empathy
Our team members care deeply about our core values:
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with humility
- Delight in our work
We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!