Trade Show and Events Coordinator at Varian Medical Systems
Trade Show and Events Coordinator
Remote – US
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will be a dedicated member of the Marketing Communications Team. You will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of trade shows and events.
- Support trade shows and events by coordinating logistics, equipment, catering and vendor services.
- Manage attendee registration and housing for trade shows.
- Provide on-site trade show and event support
- Plan, coordinate and execute internal company events as well as external customer events.
- Track/process trade show invoices and manage individual trade show budgets
- Support weekly team meetings by maintaining and updating trade show dashboards.
- Maintain worldwide event calendar
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2 years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Cvent, Jifflenow or other event management software is preferred.
- Familiarity with invoicing and budget tracking.
- Efficient, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- A self-starter attitude and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently.
- Effective communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute urgent requests.
Job Specific Requirements
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while supporting on-site events.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 5 pounds.
- Up to 20% domestic travel required.