Therapist at Ginger.io
Title: Therapist (Full-Time) – New York
- Location: Remote – U.S.
At Ginger, our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content. We’re coupling on-demand care and data science to reinvent how the world gets emotional and mental health support.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs – from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry. The Ginger proprietary app delivers clinically validated self-care content, along with chat access to coaches and video access to therapists, psychiatrists for our members. At the moment of need, we provide our members with stigma-free access to high-quality coaches, clinicians and content.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
Ginger is experiencing high-growth and is seeking full-time licensed therapists to provide direct, virtual care as part of a multidisciplinary team. Therapists will provide care only to members who reside in states in which the clinician is licensed. You will be part of the professional corporation affiliated with Ginger.
Therapists must reside in the US.
- 40 hours per week required (75% clinical / 25% admin)
- Provide high quality, innovative, teletherapy to Ginger patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes in EMR within 24 hours of session
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion)
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, and external care providers, which includes participating in weekly all-team meetings and weekly consultation groups
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology – various applications, tech tools, google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc. **Tech-savviness is a must**
- Willingness and motivation to become licensed in other states as needed
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field
- An independent clinical license to practice in good standing (without need for clinical supervision) in New York
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!