Test Engineering Lead at Spectra Logic
Title: Test Engineering Lead – (with development)
- Location: United States
Can work remotely, anywhere in US
Why choose to work at Spectra Logic? Enjoy both company-wide and Engineering-centric outings (baseball games, retreats, BBQ’s, etc…). On campus gym and fitness classes with a personal trainer, full cafeteria, and last but not least – work and life balance so you remain positive, productive and most of all HAPPY! Our casual work environment allows you to enjoy stocked snacks in our kitchens, foosball, pinball, horseshoes, and volleyball. We are having fun here, come join us!
Summary of Position:
This employee will be working in the Test Engineering Group, focused on validation of Emerging Markets storage solutions. Day to day activities will include test planning and test case design, test case automation architecture design and development, tracking, and reporting.
Go programming a plus.
- Work closely with engineering development departments within Spectra Logic to facilitate the transfer of knowledge to the Test group for new projects and products.
- Design and implement automation infrastructure environment.
- Design test plans and test cases using a variety of technologies that are precise, accurate, repeatable, maintainable, and clean. Automate test cases for maximum team efficiency.
- Project manage a team through a software development lifecycle from a Test perspective.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Spectra Logic Deep Storage Devices product line.
- Effectively communicate with other development groups in order to provide all necessary information needed to fix issues.
- Be passionate about creating world class products by applying new testing methodologies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or 5+ years of related experience.
- Previous Test Team leadership experience
- 5+ years of Test Engineering experience preferred.
- 7+ years development experience
- Strong analytical, diagnosis, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with basic System Administrator for Windows, Unix, and Linux environments.
- Must be able to work in an Agile environment where requirements and priorities can change very quickly.
- Experience with HW and SW integrated solutions a plus.
Spectra Logic provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, and company paid short and long term disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!