Test Analyst at SBG Technology Solutions
Title: Test Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Technical Applications/Systems Analyst with experience in the analysis, design, and integration of information systems and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software. Must be well versed in understanding structured analysis and design methodologies for the translation of systems requirements from business needs. Have experience with VA legacy systems documents, artifacts, review the data sets, determine cause of error and work with the legacy teams (IFCAP, FMS, FSC, etc.). Will be able to work with VALOR & JMLFDC plus the Tiger Team to proceed w/either corrective action or elevation for resolution in a different manner. Resource will be required to provide input/document and update artifacts- Master Test Plan, Test impediments, analysis assessments, LOE, supporting documentation to Rational/Max.Gov.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience working with developers, end users and organizations to create test plans and test scripts.
- Coordinate with test sites and other team participants to plan test events.
- Experience in creating reports.
- Familiarity with IFCAP, FMS, FSC
- Tracks problems and reports on errors that are identified.
- Experience with configuring necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Must have comprehensive technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems and networks and specialized environments.
- Experience in writing or assisting in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Manage the defect database under the guidance of senior QA engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or technical discipline is required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!