Telesales Agent at Devoted Health
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
“We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.”
A bit more about this role:
For many future Devoted Health members, their first encounter with us will be with our Telesales team. The relationship will begin on the phone. The Telesales Agent will be critical in representing Devoted and showing what we stand for. The Agent will primarily help set appointments with Devoted Health Career Agents working on the ground in our launch markets and close sales directly with Medicare beneficiaries who prefer enrolling over the phone. The agent will be critical in evaluating the healthcare needs of potential members, answering questions about the products, and helping match consumers to the ideal plan that meets the prospect’s needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Display a friendly and positive attitude, great patience and empathy to build instant rapport with prospective members in order to gain confidence and trust
- Ask questions and actively listen to assess a prospect’s needs and offer appropriate solutions to convert callers to customers when it’s the best decision for the individual
- Support inbound call campaigns from prospective members, and provide the type of support or information required by the prospect
- Make outbound calls to prospects that have indicated interest in a follow-up and have provided consent to contact (no cold calls)
- Provide general information and answer questions regarding Devoted’s products and value proposition to prospective members over the phone
- Assist the potential member to complete the enrollment application with accurate information that are consistent with Medicare requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet and consistently exceed sales quotes and productivity goals
- Providing ongoing feedback on processes and workflows to improve Devoted’s Sales Organization and the experience of our prospective members
- Be willing to spend seconds or hours on a single call in order to help meet any and all of the needs of our prospective members
Attributes to success:
- A passion for building strong relationships on the phone
- A deep team-orientation across the organization
- An analytical mindset to see and create opportunities for improvement
- A willingness to listen and offer solutions
- A strong commitment to compliance and doing the right thing
- A desire to exceed goals
- An ability to manage time and priorities
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!