Telemedicine Registered Nurse – Nights and Weekends at Forward Healthcare
Title: Telemedicine Registered Nurse (Remote) – Nights/Weekends
Please note: An NLC Compact License is required for this position.
Are you looking for an innovative primary care practice model that uses technology and healthcare data to empower patients to take greater ownership and accountability over their healthcare? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best attributes of healthcare professionals with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology.
We are looking for a motivated Registered Nurse who thrives in delivering care in an innovative tech environment. You will support our members via telemedicine, working alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver primary care via telemedicine.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage patients via our online chat-based platform
- Recommend suitable treatment plans and consider cost-effective treatment modalities, within your scope of practice
- Assist in care coordination to ensure our members are cared for in a timely manner
- Provide relevant medical and wellness education within your scope of practice
- Act as a resource for the broader care team within your scope of practice
- Create draft orders for NPs and doctors to review and approve as appropriate
- Foster loyalty among our members by contributing to the overall Forward experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An RN (BSN required) with 2+ years of experience
- NLC Compact License is required
- Overnight and weekend shifts only
- Available and eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We will provide assistance to get you licensed in states outside of your home state, if necessary.
- Motivated by Forward s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and you enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments
- Hardworking and detail-oriented, with the ability to problem solve, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Looking to work 25+ hours per week
- Flexible with your availability and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements
- Someone with advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows. You should be extremely comfortable using new technology and software.