Telemedicine Physician at Oscar Health Insurance
Virtual Telemedicine Physician
Hi, we’re Oscar Medical Group. We’re hiring a Telemedicine Physician to join our team.
Healthcare is broken. Patients experience a system that is fragmented, inaccessible, and impossibly complicated. We want to change that starting with care that is accessible, high quality, and personal. We believe that great virtual care means partnering with patients on their healthcare journeys, while helping them navigate the larger healthcare system.
As part of our mission to change healthcare, Oscar offers all members access to free, unlimited telehealth services. That’s where you come in. We work with a dedicated group of telemedicine doctors who provide virtual services exclusively for Oscar members. Our telemedicine features integrate with our members’ care management resources to promote seamless care coordination.
What is the position?
We are looking for virtual doctors who are adept at providing telemedicine services and are always looking to explore new ways we can provide virtual care.
As an Oscar provider, you’ll have the opportunity to re-imagine how we diagnose, treat and follow up with members virtually. You love engaging members and thinking through new ways to do so.
You will work remotely, and work hand in hand with our team of full time Medical Directors to provide exceptional patient care.
- Provide top notch medical care virtually (both by phone and message)
- Assist Advanced Practitioners in escalated cases
- Provide feedback into ways we can improve our virtual primary care offering, internal workflows and pilots
- Acting as a thought leader for virtual care
- Board-certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Proof of board certification/Active board certification by the ABMS or the AOA
- Completion of accredited residency program
- Availability to work at least 20 hours per week
- License to practice medicine in California, Tennessee, Iowa, Oklahoma and/or North Carolina.
- Spanish language fluency.
- Additional licenses in any of the following states:
- Colorado, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Missouri, Florida,
- Texas, Virginia
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!