Technology Consultant at Kronos
Location: Remote – – USA
Function: Professional Services and Consulting
Ref #: 20200012964
Database Administrator (Levels 1 through 5): Plans computerized databases, including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection. Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools, such as base dictionaries. Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates and monitors policies, procedures and standards relating to database management. Proposes and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Deploy and support Kronos Workforce Central Applications in Kronos Private Cloud or On-Premise.
- Provide technical support for Workforce Central products.
- Deliver and manage ongoing support services.
- Effectively communicate any product issues to customers and Kronos Global Support.
- Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with product technical requirements of products and assist with infrastructure planning.
- Effectively negotiate product issues between customers, service, support, engineering as well as third party solution providers.
- Utilize technical abilities to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple customer situations
- Analyze customer configurations and think outside of the box to resolve and/or workaround issues.
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Kronos customers.
- Implement Kronos’ Best Practices
Strong technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server 2008/2012 (Industry certifications desirable)
- Sound knowledge on Windows 2008/ Windows 2012 OS with setup and troubleshooting skills
- Network and Load Balancing experience
- Implementing Web / Application n-tier Server Architecture
- Workstation installation troubleshooting including Java Runtime Engine
- Citrix Experience
- SQL scripting, xml, various integration techniques (desired)
- Kronos HRMS technical implementation and troubleshooting experience (desired)
- Outstanding consulting skills and excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals?We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!