Technical Writer II at Spectraforce
Technical Writer II
South San Francisco, CA 239895
- Job role: Technical Writer
- Duration: 6+ Months
- Location: San Francisco, CA (or Remote)
Top 3 skills sets:
- Great writer – 3-5 Years professional Technical Writing experience
- Strong communication skills – great listening and comfortable talking with people across the of org
- Technical – comfortable documenting code samples and talking with software engineers about complex technologies.
Nice to have
- knows the space
- understands SAAS
- familiar with Salesforce.
Description: We’re a great team of writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make the Salesforce.com application easier to use.
- You’re a problem solver with excellent people skills who’ll write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides; create videos, tutorials, and other user assistance to help customers use a variety of business applications.
- You’re a great match if you’re self-directed, passionate about technology, produce high-quality documentation, and understand how your work contributes to the overall success of the product.
- You’ll work with teams that are on-site in San Francisco and whose features interest you. You’ll use innovative technical communication tools and Agile methodologies to deliver the best work of your career!
- Create and update documentation for the CRM application and Chatter, including mobile applications.
- Develops, writes, edits, and formats materials such as Standard Operating Procedures, Business Practices, forms, checklists, technical manuals, installation guides, user manuals, and related technical and business process documentation.
- When creating, updating and enhancing the documentation, adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Additionally, this position will be required to administer the processing of documents via the established Document Processing Review process. May require communication through a variety of media (e.g., CD, intranet, on-line training, etc.).
- MS Office expertise
- previous technical writing experience
- regulated environment experience
- document version control experience
- excellent communication/writing skills
- 2-4 years’ experience
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!