Technical Writer at Tiny Technologies
Title: Technical Writer
- Location: Multiple Countries
With software used by millions of developers, and thousands of products worldwide, Tiny creates some of the world’s most popular open source software.
Tiny builds the software that helps support some of the world s most innovative start-ups and established enterprises; we create developer tools for the modern world. Most developers would be familiar with TinyMCE, the flexible open source rich text editor used by companies such as Atlassian, Accelo, Drift and more.
Scaling up our remote team, Tiny is evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings, and create even better developer experiences.
Big problems are solved with Tiny solutions.
As a member of our global, remote marketing team this position will develop content for our front-end developer audience. You will use insights into how developers search for and read articles, in order to develop compelling and rich content for relevant targets globally.
- Execute a content strategy that will satisfy (and delight) the information needs of our developer audience
- Produce at least two articles per week containing technical how-to s, or other similar technical content
- Ability to work to, and provide input into content plans aligned with campaigns, and launches
- Develop a deep understanding of our targets such as front-end developers and business decision-makers to identify insights through research to add to the content
- Attend appropriate product and customer success meetings to understand the release schedule in order to craft stories
- Develop awareness of front-end developer trends for marketing
- Other responsibilities as requested
Abilities and Education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding fact-based and creative writing, content strategy, and editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce high volumes of blog posts and articles
- Experience in SaaS B2B enterprise environment and/or
- Demonstrated ability to develop audience, platforms, and organizations to support a large community of developers
- Experience in open source communities preferred
This role is a fully remote, work from home position.
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!