Technical Writer at The Leading Niche
The Leading Niche is seeking a smart and experienced Technical Writer to support a long term government contract. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years’ experience in technical writing. The candidate must pay great attention to detail and have both excellent communication and writing skills. The Senior Technical Writer must have experience in editing narrative and identifying logical inconsistencies.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Experience in editing narrative and graphic products to identify and correct grammatical formatting and logic errors and to identify logical inconsistencies that will require author attention.
- Must be proficient in a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and scheduling tools.
- Must have experience in meeting with authors and other team representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections, resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable documentation.
- Must have experience in explaining in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism, etc.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- 10 years’ experience in technical writing
Preferred experience with OverWatch, SolarWinds, Splunk, AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Service Now and other applications.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!