Technical Talent Sourcer at Phreesia
Title: Technical Talent Sourcer
Location: US National; Canada
Phreesia is looking for a Talent Sourcer to play an integral role in scaling our company!
This individual will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to hire top talent for the organization. We’re looking for someone who is able to successfully prioritize and close searches against a timeline, has experience setting benchmarks and metrics, and understands how to prioritize to achieve goals. Ability to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment and a “roll up your sleeves” attitude are essential. The best candidate will draw on knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and recruiting team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a professional relationship with internal recruiters and hiring managers
- Search, source, pre-screen and recommend top talent
- Utilize our ATS (Workday) to manage candidates through the recruiting process
- Gather and maintain role specific recruiting data to allow visibility to the existing pipeline, help mitigate hurdles to filling open roles, and provide the Recruiting team with measurable insights that can be shared with Hiring Managers.
- Collect market intelligence on industry and competitor trends and incorporate this into effective sourcing strategies
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques
- Provide insight on new, innovative sourcing techniques
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of progressive sourcing experience
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Strong customer focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s success
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!