Technical Support Specialist at Socialive
Technical Support Specialist (Remote)
- Remote OK
- Customer Success
Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development. And we’re helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 — such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Adobe, and Audible. We’re on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video. Join us.
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for taking ownership of delivering a high level of technical support to our growing customer base. This role works cross-functionally to ensure customer issues are quickly resolved, issues are escalated effectively, and feedback is channeled back to internal stakeholders. Our successful candidate enjoys solving complex problems, is a highly curious thinker, and strives to provide a high standard of customer satisfaction with every interaction.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner
- Triage, respond to and de-escalate inbound client support requests in a timely manner while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot all aspects of Socialive’s platform & technology
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to manage technical issues and escalations
- Maintain detailed support documentation for both internal and external use to strategically identify understand customer trends
- Contribute to the development of best practices, team processes, and peer training
- Be an advocate for our customers and the solutions that will best enable them on Socialive software
- Own tracking of inbound tickets and reporting to senior management
- 2+ years of SAAS customer support experience, ideally working with marketing teams at large enterprise organizations
- Experience troubleshooting AV hardware & set-ups and network issues
- Demonstrated ability to to evaluate, troubleshoot, and triage customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Experience creating and managing FAQ’s and documentation
- Personable, team-oriented player with great communication skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!