Technical Support Specialist at Viz.ai
Technical Support Specialist
- Remote (US)
Viz.ai is a leader in applied artificial intelligence in healthcare. We are on a mission to fundamentally improve how healthcare is delivered in the world, through intelligent software that promises to reduce time to treatment and improve access to care.
Viz.ai is developing products that analyze CT scans and identify time-critical findings. We leverage the speed and accuracy of our algorithms to help connect the right patient to the right doctor at the right time, making sure patients get the life-saving treatment they need, when they need it. Viz.ai obtained a historic FDA clearance for our stroke technology, is the first AI software to receive a CMS New Technology Add-on Payment, and has been honored with numerous awards, including being among Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and recognition by UCSF as the best new application of AI in digital health. Viz.ai is currently in more than 500 hospitals.
Viz.ai is funded by top-tier Silicon Valley investors, including Green Oaks, Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures. We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv.
- Provide technical support for technical and non-technical users of the Viz app and its infrastructure, supporting on-premises and cloud-based virtual machines and networks
- Collaborate with customer IT teams and internal Viz.ai customer-facing and technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document, triage, resolve, and escalate support cases promptly according to SLAs
- Share 24/7 on-call rotation for application and infrastructure monitoring and maintenance
- Listen to Viz users and engage internal teams to help delight Viz.ai customers
You will love this job if:
- You are driven to help Viz reliably connect patients to life-saving care
- You excel at prompt, clear, and friendly communication
- Never satisfied when a problem just goes away, you always get to the bottom of it
- You enjoy being a calm, clear, and caring voice when someone needs your help
- You thrive in a highly accountable environment, and are not afraid to have fun at work
- 2+ years experience providing enthusiastic and empathetic technical support and customer service
- Experience supporting software as a service (SaaS)
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email, chat, and documentation)
- 1+ years Linux system administration
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS), network, IPSec VPNs (IP Security Virtual Private Networks), and iOS/Android mobile app troubleshooting
- Track record of continuous process improvement
- NextGen (Mirth) Connect and medical imaging (DICOM) technical experience are a plus
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and virtualization technologies experience is a plus
- Experience supporting FDA-regulated software as a medical device (SaMD) is a plus
What success looks like:
- You ramp-up quickly and become a Viz technical expert within 60 days
- You routinely turn customers with issues into our biggest fans
- You are known for always being responsive and following through
- Your documentation and troubleshooting are top-notch
- You become an ally your teammates and customers know they can count on
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!