Tech Support Specialist II
Panasonic – Tech Support Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- To provide Level 2 technical phone and email support to Business Telephones Dealers and SIP customers.
- Provide high level phone and email support to Business Telephones Dealers, Distributors, Sales and SIP customers.
- Creation and distribution of technical bulletins. RMA verification and process. License and password resets.
- Manage escalations to the BCBU Factory Engineering team, ensuring timely turnaround resolution time.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in all aspects of Telecommunication hardware, software, programming and IP networks. Wire Shark or similar protocol analyzer testing.
- Strong understanding of Telecommunications hybrid and IP systems, ISDN PRI, SIP, software licenses, voicemail or unified messaging and Telecom software applications. Solid understanding of IP networks as it relates to Telecommunications systems and software applications. PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Familiar with call tracking databases with proficiencies using HEAT a plus. Ability to work independently and remotely with no guidance.
- Ability to understand and assist in solving information technology problems as it pertains Telecommunications hybrid and IP systems. This would include all common hardware failures, product maintenance, software, third party applications and IP network related issues.
- Ability to collaborate with employee’s distributor representatives and customer on a professional well spoken and written level.
Ability to represent the technical side of the Unified Communications business, ensuring alignment with Sales, Marketing and Engineering groups is essential. Ability to effectively communicate with a broad base of clients and end users. Required to document internal and external support processes, technical white papers and technical bulletins both internally and external to the field. Proficient in communicating escalated customer and product problems clearly to Quality Engineering and the Factory. Must have the ability to identify issues and solve them with third party vendors. Must have excellent written skills, verbal skills and have ability to present an idea, concept or solution to internal and external parties at all levels.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required by the business
What We Offer:
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Job Requisition: EF8423