Remote Technical Support Representative (Work From Home)
Remote, United States
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
This position is directly responsible for handling the inbound and outbound calls while providing quality service to customers. This position is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the technical support call center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL INTERACTIONS
- Create incident tickets for tracking of clients computer/software and hardware issues
- Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue
- Responsible for creating and noting an incident ticket for each call
- Responsible for reviewing reported issues and answering client questions
- Maintain individual standards:
- Meet minimum QA of 80%
- Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
- Maintain acceptable error percentage
- Maintain a talk time average of 15 min or less
- Maintain department standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
- Must have linear troubleshooting skills
- Must have a foundation of networking knowledge of modems and routers
- Must be able to relay information to both technical and non-technical users
- Must have a working knowledge of all windows operating systems
- Must have the ability to create/locate/modify knowledge base articles
- Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate direction with other departmental staff members both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good grammar skills and professional phone presence
- Must be dependable
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience in a technical support call center or equivalent
- Work-from-home experience beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Ability to problem solve using deductive reason skills in a timely manner
- Basic skills including but not limited to addition, multiplication and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequent change
- Ability to periodically lift and set up 20-25 pounds of computer related equipment.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- Must be able to look at a computer monitor and type for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- Must be able to speak and listen for prolonged period of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- May frequently be required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel or bend, talk, or hear
- Moderate to loud noise level
- Fast paced and positive
- Employee must furnish a high speed internet connection to connect to ABC’s server
- Employee may be required to furnish mobile services and devices necessary to receive business communications on a continual basis; including voice, text, email, and ability to connect to ABC’s enterprise email server
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
REQ – 00089
Our employees are encouraged to be pro-active in expressing their ideas and contributing to the company’s future. Located in Sherwood, Arkansas, just north of Little Rock, ABC Financial has grown into a big company with a little company feel. Since 1981, ABC has positioned itself as the #1 service provider in the fitness software and accounts receivable management fields. We have achieved this through constant pursuit of new developments and innovations in an exciting team environment. Likewise, ABC contributes to our employees’ futures. In addition to our outstanding employee benefits, employees also receive training on an on-going basis allowing them to develop their strengths and move up in the company. Our driving force is the obsession with creating Raving Fans by running through brick walls for our clients.