Technical Support Analyst for Strategic Account at Deem
Technical Support Analyst for Strategic Account
Remote, United States
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
The Technical Support Analyst for Strategic Account is the first point of contact in the Customer Service Group for research and resolution of routine issues or problem reports with a key account. The Technical Support Analyst uses documented troubleshooting procedures to evaluate the case, articulate an actionable problem statement, and define an appropriate course for escalation. Maintaining detailed case notes and ongoing status updates, the Technical Support Analyst will follow the case to resolution and/or closure in accordance with client service agreements and SLAs. The Technical Support Analyst will monitor daily feeds, notifications (failed booking, points for purchase, auto-cancel, etc.) and ongoing case volume for trends; formulate impact statements and escalate or advocate for fixes as appropriate.
This Technical Support Analyst role will be unique: it will specifically support one strategic customer, rather than many. It will also include technical configuration and implementation responsibilities, helping the customer implement specific features, services, and 3rd party integrations and resources. It will work closely with the Account Director to ensure customer needs and requirements are clearly understood, and contracted commitments are delivered on time at high quality.
In essence, this role is responsible for the successful implementation and utilization of Deem software for the strategic customer account. Measures of success will include but are not limited to resolution rates, software adoption rates, customer satisfaction scores, and stakeholder reviews.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Technical Services team. It is responsible for identifying innovative solutions to complex service requests and configuration needs. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations. This role is instrumental in representing the voice of the customer internally.
The Technical Support Analyst will provide training and support to the customer on the effective configuration and use of the product, and will troubleshoot and resolve or escalate any problem reports. This role will work closely with the Account Director, Product Management and Engineering to report and manage issues that affect the efficacy and usability of our applications.
- Research and respond to incoming service requests and problem reports from the customer.
- Maintain detailed and up to date case notes containing actionable problem statements, impact assessments and priority levels.
- Support Account Director as necessary to provide updates on known issues impacting the customer.
- Respond to service requests with detailed training instructions or resolution steps.
- Document solutions, root cause and preventative measures for customer-oriented issues.
- Gather functional and business requirements from customer and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Deem products/services.
- Verify features, fixes, and resolutions in the production environment.
- Execute site implementation and configuration task lists.
- Maintain and expand knowledge of current and pre-released products and services; test new products and features before releasing to production sites.
- Recognize problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent.
- Document trends and assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Provide contributions to Deem’s project methodology, document library and knowledge.
- Conduct effective training and product demonstrations with stakeholders and end users.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of specific experience with processes and tools in support of business travel; e.g. experience with one or more GDS systems, mid-office products & online booking systems.
- Proven track record for effectively managing high volume caseload providing technical and consultative support to customers.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
- Self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity and require significant initiative and judgment.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced technical skills in areas such as, java scripting, integrations, data management, or other technical areas as required by the specific responsibility.
- Proficient use of Mac OS native applications is a plus.
- Experience with multiple helpdesk automation tools such as SalesForce.com, ZenDesk, JIRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We are an E-Verify company.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!