Technical Support Analyst
- Remote, United States
- Full time
As a remote Technical Support Analyst, you’re a Bullhorn product guru and the first point of contact for Bullhorn’s customer issues, inquiries, questions, and praise. You’ll provide an incredible customer experience by uncovering, assessing and resolving customer needs.
Our six week paid comprehensive training program will teach you the ins and outs of Bullhorn software, consisting of instructor-led four-week classroom training, followed by an additional two weeks of on the job training. Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge to tackle the dynamic needs of Bullhorn customers as a Technical Support Analyst.
Why this job is important:
Our core purpose at Bullhorn is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. That starts with you! As a Technical Support Analyst, you are on the front lines, helping our customers resolve technical issues with our software products on a day-to-day basis. You are their first point of contact and their trusted advisor for empathy, understanding, and quick, quality technical support. It is your job to strive for first-call resolution to troubleshoot any errors and get our customers back up and running so they can use our software to complete their work.
As a Technical Support Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Answering Bullhorn customer phone calls or chat messages, asking questions and gathering information to quickly resolve issues.
- Researching a customer’s technical issue, using your software product knowledge to help correct a problem, or escalate to a Bullhorn technical resource.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
This might be the job for you if:
- You love people, and have a proven track record of delivering incredible customer experiences
- You have the ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
Bonus points for:
- 1+ year work experience in delivering software support
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Technical Support Analyst Details:
- You are expected to attend 100% of our 6-week training program if hired; no exceptions. We don’t want you to miss out on material that will be crucial to your success! If you are unavailable for our August 5th class, please apply at a later date.
- This position is classified as hourly/non-exempt. The standard hourly rate is $14.42 and there is an opportunity to work overtime hours as well as earn quarterly bonuses based on your performance metrics.
- We require hard-wired internet connection with minimum speeds of 5 up / 5 down for this position. You will be asked to conduct an internet speed test later in the process.