Technical Success Manager at OutSystems
Technical Success Manager
- Location: US – Remote
- Job Id: 1799
- # of Openings: 1
Your future starts here!
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we are in search of Technical Account Managers to support and advise our valued customers on the use of the OutSystems Low-Code Development Platform.
The OutSystems Solution Architecture team is looking for a Technical Success Manager to join us in North America. In this role, you will serve as a trusted adviser to a number of our strategic customers, providing personalized and proactive guidance. You’ll work closely with our customers to provide support and advice on the use of OutSystems Industry-leading Low-Code Platform. You will also gain an understanding of their IT infrastructure, internal processes, and business needs. As a Technical Success Manager, you will adapt your support to each of our customers’ environments, facilitate collaboration with their other vendors, and advocate on behalf of their needs.
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform technical reviews and share knowledge to identify and prevent potential issues
- Understand your customers’ technical infrastructures, hardware, and offerings
- Perform initial or secondary investigations and respond to online and phone support requests
- Provide excellent customer support regarding their OutSystems use
- Catalog, categorize, and share common customer issues with other OutSystems teams
- Serve as a customer advocate within OutSystems
- Deliver key OutSystems product road map updates and assist customers with upgrades
- Visit customers regularly as needed to provide exceptional customer service experience
- 3+ years Mobile and/or Web application development, administration, or architecture experience
- OutSystems development and administration experience is preferred
- Experience working in a professional services, support, engineering, sales engineering, development, or quality assurance (QA) organization
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships by delivering relationship-based support
- Technical knowledge of web, API, and Mobile development, including the Microsoft ecosystem, e.g. .NET Core, etc.
- Practical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure and networking, e.g. VPN, firewalls, cloud providers, container technologies, PaaS/IaaS vendors, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to explain complex information to customers clearly and concisely
Degrees &/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or technical field, engineering, or computer science is a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!