Technical Sourcing Specialist at Parsons Corporation
Technical Sourcing Specialist
Location: Richmond, VA | US
Job #: R109119
We are looking for a Technical Sourcing Specialist with experience in the Defense and Cyber arenas to help identify qualified candidates for hard to fill positions in a challenging market. If you are tech savvy, interested in a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies, and willing to call candidates and engage them about their experience, wed love to chat. In many cases the Technical Sourcer is the primary methodfor finding candidates that are not actively looking for new employment. You will bring expertise to our Hiring Team about markets, salaries, competition and intel and will provide our Recruiters with the support they need to fill roles for mission-critical work. The Sourcer is an integral part of our team and reports directly to the Recruiting Director.
The Sourcer must be innovative, proactive and able to function independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Focuseson sourcing all levels of candidates (Software Engineers, Administrators, Data Scientists, Radar Engineers, etc.) with varying security clearance requirements
- Must identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Must be comfortable leveraging a wide variety of sourcing tools and techniques including online social networking, AI and machine learning tools, boolean searches, referrals, and traditional methods to find and attract candidates.
- Responsible for the intake of new requisitions, along with sourcing, screening and submitting candidates to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Proactively helps to create new and innovative strategies to attract hard to find candidates.
- Provides market data and salary information as requested.
- Specializes in sourcing passive candidates via networking, cold-calling and complex internet searches.
- Screens candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary feasibility and team fit.
- Partners with recruiters and the management team to provide an exceptional transition experience.
- Provides white-glove candidate experience.
- Comfortable with providing data analysis and reporting, as required
- A proactive approach to completing assignments and filling roles
- Willingness to cold-call passive candidates
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Able to think outside the box, identify new and innovative methods for finding and attracting candidates
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruiting, sourcing or internet research in the cyber, defense or engineering market spaces
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. citizenship required
- Highly skilled in research, datamining, and information retrieval
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Professional demeanor and customer service experience
- Experience with Workday, a basic understanding of the U.S. security clearance process and levels
- Experience formulating Boolean searches
- Human resources background and knowledge is preferred
Job location is flexible, the employee can work remote or in one of our offices.
Creativity like yours makes a positive difference
Just because something has always been done a certain way doesnt necessarily mean its the best way to meet present requirements. Circumstances change, and you have a talent for discovering fresh, effective ways to respond to those changes. Youre aware of what is working and what is slowing the process down. And you can apply your observations to procedures that can change the whole picture.
We invite you to participate in the decision-making process
Our best decisions involve the imagination, reasoning, and judgment of staff members at every level. Our workforce is a diverse, yet harmonious mix of skilled individuals who respect each others viewpoints and welcome each others perspectives. Opportunities for advancement are here for all. If you would enjoy working in a welcoming, inclusive environment and playing a role in decisions that affect your work experience, lets meet.
We foster great, team-spirited collaborations
Our organization is truly a community thats open for everyone to participate in making a difference. If you want your insights and ideas to be heard and possibly enacted for your advancement and ours, you’ll feel at home here. We value diversity in all its forms, and so here, you will find no limits to your professional growth. We welcome you into the process of exchanging ideas with work that is both stimulating and profitable.
The world spins fast, but Parsons(NYSE: PSN) is faster. As connectivity increases, geopolitical conditions shift, near-peer threats loom, and technology advances, our people are ready to help our customers confront the challenges of tomorrow in every domainland, sea, air, space, and cyber. And they arent bound by the titleson their business cards. Whether a Parsons employee is a cyber warrior, a systems integrator, a mobility expert, or a digital designer, were all solutions providers. Weve put ourselves at the nexus of critical infrastructure and technology solutions, and no one can bring those two realms together like we can. Our range of capabilities allows us to help clients see matters from new angles and lets us layer and integrate solutions to accomplish things the world has never seen. Changes today are coming at us with daunting speed. But when we look to the future, were not intimidated. We see endless sources of inspiration to fuel our creativity and to deliver a better world. Fast. Scalable. Disruptive. Different. Thats what we call the Parsons perspective.
In our business, companies that want to keep up have a choicework harder or work smarter. At Parsons, we know that effort alone wont cut it. Thats why, to solve the worlds toughest technical challenges, weve devoted ourselves to delivering the worlds smartest solutions. While were considered one of the most creative technology-driven solutions providers out there, we realize that only active minds are rewarded with inspiration, and our minds never rest. We want to add your talent, your creativity, and your dedication to our team. Come join us on our quest to make the world a better place.
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and dont hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!