Technical Sourcing Specialist – Data Science/Software Engineering
Location: United States, US
Job Number 30059
United States, US
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The Technical Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment excellence for Randstad Sourceright (RSR) client recruitment initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
- Sourcing efforts for multiple disciplines
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client & Recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
We are looking for a creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in a talent acquisition (Information Technology – specifically in Data Science and SWE)
- 3 years of experience in a Sourcing capacity
- High School Diploma or GED
- College degree strongly preferred
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics.
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts. Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social listening tools.
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, from entry-level to executives.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.