Technical Sourcer at Addepar
Technical Sourcer, Project Employee
- Remote, USA
To assist in this amazing growth, we are thrilled to be adding a Senior Technical Sourcer to the Addepar Recruiting Team. This is a six month Project Employee role designed to help us support our significant hiring initiatives. As a key member of our recruiting team, the senior sourcer will serve as a specialist in sourcing and identifying exceptional talent for highly specialized engineering related positions in a competitive market.
If you want to break new ground and leave your mark on something truly global in scope and essential in importance—Addepar is for you.
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet sourcing.
- Screen prospective candidates for company culture and role fit as well as sell candidates on taking the first step toward carving out a career path at Addepar.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop scalable sourcing strategies.
- Meet aggressive hiring goals in a metrics driven organization.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
Attributes that will allow you to be successful in this role
- Self-driven. You are proactive and demonstrate superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally assertive. You are a self-aware and clear communicator with empathy towards the people with whom you work. You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- Obsessive about the candidate experience. You are respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be for them.
- A utility player. You are willing to help out wherever needed.
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience required.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent.
- Build on sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity.
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!