Technical Solutions Consultant
Virtual – US
What will you contribute?
This individual will be a part of the Global Solution Consulting team and will work directly with the sales team. Typical functions of this role will include supporting the sales team in the efforts to progress through the sales cycle until contract signing. this may include graphic design work and applying your skill set to creating the content for digital baking applications for the prospects. You will report to the Director of Solution Consulting who is located in Austin, TX. You may work remotely but must be able to manage tasks without direct supervision.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain several demo applications
- Serve as a design resource for GSC and sale team
- Create custom applications for prospects in the later phases of the sales cycle
- 5 Years Experience in graphic design is required
- Experience in digital banking is preferred
- Experience with a content management system is a plus
- Experience in retail baking is a plus
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.