Technical Solutions Consultant at Everbridge
Technical Solutions Consultant
- Professional Services – Professional Services – COGS /
- Full Time
Everbridge is seeking a Technical Solutions Consultant with senior-level full stack Java development experience, and a strong desire to work in a customer-facing solutions role, situated within our Professional Services Department.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will work independently with customers to arrive at end-to-end solutions that leverage your expertise across the SDLC. You will perform requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, and support of custom solutions within the Everbridge API. You will be responsible for writing Statements of Work and have the ability to provide support Monday thru Friday from 8-6.
The ideal candidate is a Senior-level Full Stack Java Developer with recent AWS experience – coupled with interpersonal prowess, outstanding communication, organization, and time management skills – plus the desire to work in a customer-facing position and in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide customers with assistance on all things technical.
- Create end-to-end hosted custom solutions.
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status of all project deliverables.
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing implementation policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability to support both Everbridge personnel & customers during United States time zones.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years’ experience with full stack Java development
- 2+ years of recent experience with AWS
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Cloud-based deployment experience
- Proficiency with both Windows and Linux
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Basic project management experience
- Highly organized with good written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to properly structure and explain technical information to stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Experience working directly with customers will be highly preferred
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience. Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!