Technical Recruiter at Dropbox
Technical Recruiter – Location Flexible
- San Francisco, CA or Remote – US
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. **Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We’re looking for a world class technical recruiter to join our recruiting team. Recruiters are in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Dropbox. Our Recruiters create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. We work closely with teams to make sure all of the “behind the scenes” work that needs to happen to go from an opening to a hire actually happens. With Dropbox’s shift to “Virtual First”- this is also an opportunity to transforming our hiring process for a virtual environment. If you love connecting people and opportunities, and have a growth mindset- this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive (ideally magical) experience
- Partner with the Onboarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Dropboxer
- At least 3+ years of experience with recruiting software engineers
- In-house recruiting experience
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!