Technical Recruiter at SafeGraph
Technical Recruiter (Contract)
- Anywhere in North America
SafeGraph is hiring across the entire business after raising a $45MM Series B, and we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to help power our growth and bring top talent to the Engineering team. This is an opportunity to jump in and take a lot of ownership quickly– the right person will be excited for quick wins and to make a big impact on our hiring goals right away. Help is desired at all stages of the recruiting process, from sourcing, to reviewing applications, screening, coordination, and closing. There is opportunity for contract-to-hire.
- You thrive managing multiple open roles at once, keeping strong communication with hiring managers to prioritize day-to-day and hour-to-hour
- You find it easy to forge genuine connections with your candidates quickly, and continuing to build on that trust throughout the interview process adds to your success
- You pride yourself on unique and thoughtful questions and listen deeply to the answers, using them to dive into your candidates’ motivations and values
- You can point to success in high-volume, rapid-paced recruiting environments with a high bar for talent, and often for specialized roles
- You have innovative ideas on how to streamline and improve hiring process: you can evaluate and operationalize new tools, automations, and strategies to level up your performance and the team’s
- You work tremendously well with hiring managers, become a trusted partner and love enabling them by helping to grow their teams
- Deep experience sourcing technical talent through many different avenues, managing and organizing campaigns
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience desired
- You’ve sourced and placed candidates for a wide range of software engineering and other technical roles
- Experience at a fast-growth startup
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!