Technical Recruiter at Hasura
We’re looking for our first Technical Recruiter to help us find, attract, engage, and hire the best engineers around the world. You will create equitable hiring processes that are an extension of what it is like to work at Hasura. You can also expect to help hire for other departments as needed. We’re passionate about delivering a stellar candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission, and challenges.
As a team, we try to keep learning from each other in a collaborative environment and are extremely passionate about engineering. We’re open to bringing in new technologies, tools, and patterns to make our engineering experience continuously better.
We’d love to hear from you if:
You are an experienced technical recruiter who has worked at high-growth, venture-backed technology startups.
- You love to recruit technical talent in an intentionally fast environment
- You have a proven approach to sourcing and engaging with a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- You are adaptable and collaborative — when goals change, you quickly flex from experience and know when to take the lead and when to support the asks of your team
- You possess communication and influence skills that advance the experiences of hiring managers and candidates
Bonus points for:
- You have in-house experience working at a startup that focuses on developer tools
- You have been the first recruiter at a high-growth startup in the past
- You are plugged into various technical networks, forums, and groups for high-caliber, diverse talent
- Have previously worked with remote teams or with teams in India
- Partner with the hiring managers throughout the interview process to develop job descriptions, identify candidates, manage the candidate experience and negotiate offers
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while identifying passive job seekers using a full range of sourcing/attraction tactics and resources
- Source, process, manage, evaluate, and close a diverse and high-performing set of candidates for a variety of roles across our technical teams
- Advocate for the candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Evaluate the efficacy of recruiting processes and have driven operational improvements and efficiencies to help up-level teams
Working at Hasura:
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy, and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Hasura makes your data instantly accessible over a real-time GraphQL API, so you can build and ship modern apps and APIs faster. Hasura connects to your databases, REST servers, GraphQL servers and third-party APIs (eg: Stripe, Salesforce) and provides a unified API across all your data sources.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
Location: US Locations Only: 10 states include: Illinois, Virginia, California, Washington State, Maryland, Florida, Colorado, Massachusetts, Oregon, and New York
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!